Silent Recon Gaming
Silent Recon Gaming
Silent Recon Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Founded in 2011. Silent Recon Gaming is a multi-gaming community that plays many different FPS and RPG games on the XBOX 360. We have many years of experience with pretty much anything gaming wise. We are not looking for elitist(though some of us are a li

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey i got a email from BG dogs129 about help with podcast?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
K2C_Rampage
Multimedia

Hey i got a email from BG dogs129 about help with podcast? Empty
PostSubject: Hey i got a email from BG dogs129 about help with podcast?   Hey i got a email from BG dogs129 about help with podcast? EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 3:14 pm

according to the email i recieved from BG DOGS129 i received you guys need help with setting up a podcast station if thats correct well i have the gear to do it but i dont have $10 a month to pay podbean to upload podcasts now what im thinking is that maybe we can work this out 50/50 not sure but you guys can contact me on GT K2C Rampage im on right now playing gears of war 3 so message me btw heres the email for proof.

Xbox Live GamertagBG DOGS129 BS
Email for us to contact u back at.(gonna leave blank for respect)
Message you wish to send to us.Hey Rampage I was wondering if you'd to help us out with setting up a
podcast for our gaming community. It's Silent Recon Gaming Thanks
Back to top Go down

Hey i got a email from BG dogs129 about help with podcast?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Silent Recon Gaming  :: Support :: Help Desk-
Jump to: